Accounting software can play a significant role in a company’s success. Does yours give you the edge you need to compete?
Just like professional athletes, businesses generally review their performance on a regular basis and look for ways to improve. Have you taken a look at your BusinessWorks system lately to determine if it is helping or hindering your company’s performance?
Having critical business information at your fingertips is essential to managing a healthy, successful company. If you are lacking access to the business information needed to make timely, informed decisions or have ever muttered the words “I wish BusinessWorks would…” then it’s time to take a look at your software for signs of inefficiencies.
Common Areas of Inefficiency Experienced by BusinessWorks Software Users
- Does your staff spend hours duplicating efforts because your business systems are not integrated?
- Do you have inventory or other work-arounds due to the limitations of BusinessWorks?
- Do you create custom Excel reports outside BusinessWorks because you need the ability to see information in a different manner?
- Could you benefit from enhanced manufacturing capabilities such as bill of materials or work orders?
- Could you save time and money by sending electronic payments to vendors?
- Does your company require enhanced serial number and lot tracking with cost tracking?
- Would your business benefit from the efficiency and accuracy that bar code scanning brings?
Since the recent recession, companies have turned their focus to working smarter, not harder. While keeping profitable seems like it’s primarily the result of increased customers and sales, it can also be achieved through running a tighter, more efficient business.
Inefficiencies cost your business time, money and are invisible unless you know how to look for them. DWD has helped many BusinessWorks users review their system and daily processes to determine if areas of improvement exist.