As companies start the new business year, they are usually evaluating their success over the past year and coming up with ideas to be more productive and ready for growth in the new year.
Now is a good time to make sure your accounting system is still contributing to your success. Sage BusinessWorks, Quickbooks and Sage 50 are fantastic accounting solutions for companies who are not quite ready for an ERP solution, but companies can outgrow these programs.
Here are some common signs you’ve outgrown your current accounting software:
- As your employee base grows, more staff members will need greater access to key data across the network.
- High volume of transactions can decrease the performance of your system.
- It is possible you need a wider range of industry specific software add-ons that are not compatible with your current system.
- Inventory complexity, such as necessity to track a large number of inventory items, multiple units of measure and multiple bin numbers can be difficult with entry level systems.
- You need greater project management and job costs beyond the essentials of accounting.
Please contact me for a Free Software Needs Assessment (a $250 value) so we can determine if your current software is doing all it can do for your business.