Optimize Your Inventory with Sage Production Management
Sage Production Management, released in May 2019, provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order but provide more advanced manufacturing and production features.
Sage Production Management gives you end-to-end visibility into your entire production process. By centralizing the production process in a way that is tightly integrated with Sage 100cloud, assemblers, manufacturers, and fabricators always know their costs, the status of items, and the material quantities required to meet demand.
During this recorded webinar you’ll learn:
- What is Sage Production Management?
- How does it differ from legacy Work Order and MRP modules?
- Demonstration showing how Sage Production Management can:
- Capture all costs associated with the work ticket
- Create up-to-date reports with real-time labor & inventory visibility
- Use integrated scanning solution to capture material usage, labor, step status in real-time
- Multiple work ticket job types
- Ability to change Work Ticket steps & materials after the Work Ticket is released
- What are Sage’s current plans to enhance Sage Production Management?