Simplifying Employee Management
The built-in payroll module in Sage 100 is great when it comes to cutting checks and withholding taxes. But some companies with larger workforces need to take it a step further to automate every aspect of employee management from hire to retire. That’s where the integration between Sage HRMS and Sage 100 comes in. Here’s a closer look.
What is Sage HRMS?
Just like Sage 100 streamlines all your accounting and operational tasks, Sage HRMS improves HR efficiency with a variety of features and components that include:
- Applicant Tracking & Onboarding: manage recruiting and onboarding with a paperless, online process that’s easy and efficient.
- Benefits Enrollment: enable employees to make their own benefits selection or update their file with life events like marital status, dependents, and beneficiaries.
- Time & Attendance Tracking: A web-based solution that collects, analyses, and manages your employees’ attendance and labor data.
- Employee Self-Service: A personal HR portal that enables employees to see and update their personal information, request time off, download paystubs, and more.
- Much More … including Training Management, Workforce Reporting, and HR Analytics.
The Benefits of Integration
Because of the seamless integration, all newly-hired or updated employee information entered in Sage HRMS is easily transferred to Sage 100 Payroll, and vice versa. That’s added efficiency that you wouldn’t get with two stand-alone applications which includes the following benefits:
Payroll Setup Detail Page: All required Sage 100 Payroll employee setup information is automatically installed in Sage HRMS and included in the new hire, re-hire, and job promotion actions.
Job and labor codes: You can map Sage HRMS job codes to Sage 100 Payroll labor codes.
Time-off Transfers: Easily transfer absence transactions entered in Sage 100 Payroll to Sage HRMS.
Transferring Pay History: After a payroll is processed, you can use the integration link to transfer pay history for a date range from Sage 100 Payroll to Sage HRMS Employee Self Service so your employees can view their pay stub information.
Ongoing Employee Updates: whether adding new employees in Sage 100 or modifying employee information in Sage HRMS, both systems seamlessly update the respective employee files.
Contact Us to learn more about streamlining HR processes with Sage HRMS.
Register for our Sage 100 newsletter today!
©2022 Juice Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved. This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified, or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder. For permission, contact http://www.juice-marketing.com.