Maintaining database accuracy is crucial to keeping your nonprofit running smoothly.
While Abila MIP Fund Accounting fills the broad requirements of most nonprofit organizations, occasionally custom database services are require to meet unique needs. DWD’s highly trained consultants offer customized database services to help MIP fill your organizations requirements.
Recurring information can be imported into Abila MIP from another software program. Examples of data interfaces include:
- Import (rather than key) your third party payroll amounts
- Transfer Excel data easily and accurately into Abila MIP
- Learn more about Abila MIP data interfaces.
One time information being transferred from your existing accounting system or electronic worksheet. Examples of data imports include:
- Vendor & customers – ID #’s, names, account #’s, addresses, phone numbers, terms, etc.
- Chart of Accounts – general ledger codes, programs, grants, locations, etc.
- Learn more about Abila MIP data imports.
Database modifications can be made to MIP to retroactively apply changes or meet future requirements. Examples of database modifications include:
- Expand the length of one of your chart segments
- Modify your database’s fiscal year-end
- Learn more about Abila MIP database modifications.